Contribute $5 or $10 monthly to Wrestlenomics on Patreon!
Why should I support Wrestlenomics?
Your support of any kind is essential to unique analysis of the wrestling business Wrestlenomics provides. With your monetary contributions, I will invest in solutions and assets needed to improve our content and research resources.
Our approach to publishing wrestling business information provides a valuable and unique service that helps audiences, other news sources, and those who work in the industry stay well-informed.
Information we share is often aggregated by other wrestling media outlets due our level of expertise and ability to find information.
Some examples of this can be found on the Coverage page.
Many popular wrestling news outlets focus heavily on human interest stories and social media activity of wrestling personalities, and less firsthand research on stories. This makes the kind of reporting Wrestlenomics is known for all the more necessary.
I’m not ready to support financially, but what are some other ways to support Wrestlenomics?
The following are some great ways to support at no monetary cost:
- Spread good word of mouth: Share Wrestlenomics content on social media, Twitter, Facebook groups, message boards, etc. Tell people they should read and listen to our content if they’d like a better understanding of the pro-wrestling business.
- Ask wrestling news sites to cover information Wrestlenomics brings to light.
- Do you or someone you know work in the media or other relevant industry who could help better inform me about issues relevant to the wrestling, media, live event, or consumer products business? Get them in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep reading and listening.
If I support monetarily, how will the money be used?
Many costs are required to maintain the resources provided by the Wrestlenomics website and podcast while keeping these platforms ad-free. These include expenses in the below listed categories. Your support will go toward supporting my work, paying for these expenses, and future strategies that will enhance Wrestlenomics research and coverage.
- Website hosting
- Computer software (e.g., data processing, word processing, speech-to-text, audio editing, video editing, image editing)
- News media/research subscriptions (e.g., Newspapers.com, Seeking Alpha, SimilarWeb)
- Records fees (e.g., PACER, Pollstar)
- Audio equipment (e.g., microphone, accessories)
- Graphics & marketing