Powered by RedCircle
We demonstrate declines in various consumer metrics for AEW over the last year. Brandon Thurston, Jesse Collings, and Chris Gullo discuss possible causes ahead of AEW’s Revolution pay-per-view in San Francisco.
- AEW fan interest is weakening
- Why is AEW fan interest down?
- Is Endeavor interested in buying WWE?
- AEW All Acess premiere date, ratings expectations
- Super chat: Should Revolution be considered a B PPV?
- Super chat: Can potential WWE bidders lowball TV rights?
📺 Tune in to Wrestlenomics Radio every Sunday at 11:00 am ET at
📊 TV ratings reports and data: https://patreon.com/wrestlenomics
🎙️ Listen to our weekly podcast: https://wrestlenomics.com/podcast/
🌐 Website: https://wrestlenomics.com
Brandon Thurston on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston
Chris Gullo on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChrisGullo
Jesse Collings on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JesseCollings
Wrestlenomics on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wrestlenomics