Powered by RedCircle
Brandon Thurston, Jesse Collings, and Chris Gullo discuss the latest news in pro wrestling business.
- All In ticket sales reach 60,000
- WWE in Puerto Rico
- WBD earnings report
- WWE Friday Night Smackdown preliminary rating is lower than usual
- Current trends for WWE TV ratings, attendance, and Cagematch.net reception
- ELO draft standing update
- Superchat: Does AEW All In improve the perceived value of AEW TV in Britain?
- Superchat: Did this week’s AEW Dynamite rating skew younger?
- AEW hires Will Washington as Director of Wrestling Administration
📺 Tune in to Wrestlenomics Radio every Sunday at 11:00 am ET at youtube.com/c/wrestlenomics
📊 TV ratings reports and data: https://patreon.com/wrestlenomics
🎙️ Listen to our weekly podcast: https://wrestlenomics.com/podcast/
🌐 Website: https://wrestlenomics.com
Brandon Thurston on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston
Chris Gullo on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChrisGullo
Jesse Collings on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JesseCollings
Wrestlenomics on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wrestlenomics