WWE will have a new run of Sunday night content on A&E beginning in February.
A new series starring Steve Austin, currently titled, “Stone Cold Takes on America”, we’ve learned is scheduled to have a 10-week run beginning April 9 and end on June 11, which will start airing after the new six-episode season of WWE Legends Biography is finished.
The tentative order for the new season of biography episodes airing on Sunday nights is planned as follows:
- Feb 19: NWO
- Feb 26: Jake “The Snake” Roberts
- Mar 5: Chyna Mar 12: Kane
- Mar 19: Iron Sheik
- Mar 26: Dusty Rhodes
New episodes of WWE Rivals will also air on Sundays following the biography series.
- Feb 19: Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant
- Feb 26: Undertaker vs. Mankind
- Mar 5: The Rock vs. John Cena
- Mar 12: Triple H vs. Batista
- Mar 19: Lita vs. Trish Stratus
- Mar 26: Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
- Apr 9: Steve Austin vs. Bret Hart
- Apr 16: Steve Austin vs. Shawn Michaels
New episodes of these series won’t air on Sunday during Wrestlemania weekend, April 2.
After new episodes of WWE Rivals air, in their place will be a new run of WWE Most Wanted Treasures, with episodes on Steve Austin on April 23 and Degeneration X on April 30. Other subjects that will air through June 11, with air dates not yet decided, are “Macho Man” Randy Savage, Bret Hart, Roddy Piper, the Samoan dynasty, Goldberg, and Kurt Angle.