- Indeed Wrestling blog: Mookie’s pro wrestling analytics blog with posts going back to 2005.
- Mookie’s pro-wrestling stats website: business stats, match results, contracts, awards records, star ratings, etc.
WRESTLENOMICS GOOGLE DRIVE
- Showbuzzdaily Viewership for WWE Raw & Smackdown Sep 2014 – present: viewership and demographics data collected from Showbuzzdaily.com, updated periodically, compiled by Brandon Thurston
- Gerweck.net’s TV ratings records: TV ratings records for WWE, WCW, TNA, 1998-2016
- Reported Gates in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (1970 – 2004): Ticket revenue data reported in the WON, complied by Cory Gibson.
- Event Info spreadsheet: Records from prowrestlinghistory.com of top PPV buys, TV ratings, stadium attendance, Nippon Budokan attendance, Sumo Hall attendance.
- WWE Touring Schedule 2018-2019 with color-coded show types: tentative upcoming WWE live event schedule via court filings, with show types extrapolated and color-coded.
- WWE main roster US & Canada attendance, 2004 – present: compiled by Wrestlenomics (via WWE corporate website)
- Wrestlemania paid attendance based on round numbers in KPIs, 2008-present: compiled by Wrestlenomics
- WWE NXT attendance, 2015 – present: compiled by Wrestlenomics (via SEC filings)
- NJPW attendance, May 2015 – present: compiled by @EvanDeadlySinsW (via NJPW official website)
- NJPW ticket prices: compiled by @EvanDeadlySinsW, for Osaka, Sumo Hall, Tokyo Dome
- ROH & other attendance, 2002-1H2019: compiled by Lavie Margolin (via Wrestling Observer Newsletter, profightdb.com and Wrestlingdata.com)
- Dragon Gate attendance, 2018: partially estimated, compiled by Brandon Thurston (via Dragon Gate official website)
- Google web search, 2004 – Q42019: For WWE, NJPW, ROH, Impact in regions worldwide, U.S., U.K., India, Japan and Canada
- WWE Financials 1995 – present: compiled by Wrestlenomics (via SEC filings)
- WWE Master Trending Schedules, 2002-2017: aggregated tables of WWE’s revenue and profit streams
- WWE stock & major indexes, historical data (thru Oct 26, 2018): compiled by Brandon Thurston
- Earningscast.com’s archive of WWE earnings call audio
- NJPW balance sheets, 2007-2018: compiled by Wrestlenomics
- Bushiroad IPO application: Japanese, auto-translated English
SELECT PAST WRESTLENOMICS ARTICLES
- 9 Apr 2019: WWE Can Afford to Reclassify Talent and Improve Worker Conditions – Reclassifying WWE’s 215 contracted performers would cost the company, by an aggressive estimate, about $28.5 million in annual added expenses
- 4 Feb 2019: WWE Popularity Assessment – Showing evidence WWE’s popularity declined from 2016 through 2018.
- 5 Sep 2017: Wrestling Lawsuit Research Tutorial – A guide to finding information on lawsuits.
- 13 Jan 2017: The Art of Intelligence repurposed for Wrestling Analysts -Applying lessons from a book on intelligence to work as a wrestling writer/reporter.
- 5 Jan 2017: Pro Wrestling Company Familiarity and Favorability Study – Survey results on 58 companies including WWE, NJPW, ROH, TNA, Lucha Underground and indies.
- 4 Jan 2017: Most matches in WWE and Injuries/Out – A study of the relationship between match frequency and injuries in WWE
- 18 Jul 2016: John Cena’s Absence From WWE’s House Shows Won’t Significantly Hurt Revenue – John Cena had a significant positive effect on WWE house show attendance from at least 2011 to 2015.
- 20 Jun 2016: WWE TV Ratings No Longer Reflect Popularity – Declines in WWE TV viewership in 2016 didn’t correlate with trends of other popularity metrics.
- 29 Apr 2016: Researching WWE Business News – A how-to on following WWE business.
- 28 Sep 2015: How much does it cost WWE to run a house show? – Calculating the cost of an average WWE house show.