Powered by RedCircle
Brandon Thurston, Jesse Collings and Chris Gullo talk about these subjects in wrestling business:
- AEW begins running house shows
- AEW announces six-show Canadian tour
- NXT Stand And Deliver ticket sales
- ROH Supercard of Honor ticket sales
- Wrestlemania ticket sales
- WWE live event market-to-market comparison
- Comparing Google Trends, quarter-hours, and WWEShop daily top 10 item counts between Sami Zayn and Cody Rhodes
- Scissorfest trademarked by The Acclaimed
- AEW Collision trademark filed
- MLW viewership update
- Tony Khan’s approach and criticism of promoting AEW on Social Media
- Super chat: What’s the chance of CM Punk coming back to AEW?
- Super chat: Is Tony Khan on Twitter too much?
- AEW’s upcoming Canadian tour and other potential international markets.
📺 Tune in to Wrestlenomics Radio every Sunday at 11:00 am ET at
📊 TV ratings reports and data: https://patreon.com/wrestlenomics
🎙️ Listen to our weekly podcast: https://wrestlenomics.com/podcast/
🌐 Website: https://wrestlenomics.com
Brandon Thurston on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston
Chris Gullo on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChrisGullo
Jesse Collings on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JesseCollings
Wrestlenomics on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wrestlenomics